November 29, 2010

K is for Calligraphy

I got a package today! I had completely forgotten but I bought some yarn of etsy and it's here! I bought it from K is for Calligraphy who sells mostly small craft pieces like stickers and gift tags, and I am in heaven.

I bought this forest green string and it was something like $3 but it's gorgeous and I can't wait to use it!
But I was way more excited about everything else about the package (that's what she said) than what I actually bought. First of all, it came in a small mailer with three beautiful stickers and my name done so well in calligraphy that it's hard to believe it was written by hand.

My purchase was wrapped up in a nice little envelope that had a handwritten note from the seller, Katy, and all my purchasing info. And lastly and bestly, she included another bag full of other stuff just because! It has a bunch of different stickers and gift tags and other pretty things like these:



I've bought several things on etsy from different sellers and this one was by far the best. I highly, highly recommend buying something from her!

1 comment:

  1. : ) thank you Alexe! Your blog is wonderful!
    xo, Katy

    ReplyDelete